Welcome to Harris North. The View from the Top.
Harris North is Boise’s premier community for a reason. You simply won’t find another community in the Treasure Valley like it. The views from the Boise foothills toward our beautiful city and back toward the foothills are truly magnificent. At Harris North you’ll have direct access to miles of foothill trails for biking, running and hiking. There really isn’t anything lacking for the outdoor enthusiast. And, it’s only a 10-minute drive to/from Downtown Boise.
Harris North is part of the Harris Ranch Master Plan containing future restaurants, retail, and professional services offering “Downtown” amenities just minutes from your front door. You can easily walk or bike for a wood-fired pizza, local brews, healthy treats and homemade ice cream at Bown Crossing. Or, you can pack a picnic supper, sip wine on a blanket and watch theatrical productions down the street at Boise’s acclaimed Shakespeare Festival.
Lots average 11,750 sq. ft. and range up to 20,400 sq. ft. estate-sized living. With so many choices, we are confident you’ll find the perfect lot to build your Boise Hunter home. Come visit us at Harris North and see that it’s everything you’ve been looking for – all in one place.
Open Daily 11am-6pm (Except Mondays 1-6pm)
The Sales Center for Harris North is located at 5573 E. Hootowl Drive, Boise
Not from the Boise area? Download our Boise Relocation Guide today to learn more about the Treasure Valley!
Harris North Move-In Ready Homes
Harris North Available Floorplans
Everything you need within a 5 minute walk, bike ride, or drive…
- Marianne Williams Park, right next door!
- Barber Park, A 100-Acre Nature Preserve
- Blue Ribbon Trout fishing on the Boise River
- Golf at Warm Springs Golf Course
- 35+ Mile Greenbelt path
- Boating and Fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- Shops, Boutiques, and Restaurants for every budget at Bown Crossing
- Great schools, including nationally recognized Timberline High School and high-ranking Adams Elementary, East Junior High, and Riverstone International School