Unmatched Views & Award Winning Architecture.
Harris North has set the bar when it comes to new home communities in Boise and The Pinnacle at Harris North is the final phase in this upscale neighborhood. The Pinnacle features 40 gorgeous custom homes designed by world-renowned architect, Mike Woodley, AIA. These homes are designed to maximize the incredible views over the Treasure Valley and into the foothills. The homes come finished with features that will be second to none.
As one of Idaho’s most prestigious communities, Harris North is proud to introduce The Pinnacle at Harris North. This final phase combines an unparalleled level of residential luxury and endless amenities within the Harris Ranch master planned community. The homes at The Pinnacle are perfectly positioned so that residents can savor some of the Treasure Valley’s most majestic views.
Hiking & Biking
Harris North residents have direct access to the Homestead Trail (4.2mi) where hikers, bikers, dog walkers, and recreational enthusiasts will love the abundance of beauty. The trail is perfectly suited for all skill levels. And when you’ve enjoyed the beauty of the Boise Foothills, come back home to soak in the Harris North pool.
The Boise River
The Boise River is one of the greatest public amenities in the Treasure Valley. With 46 miles of paved greenbelt, access to fishing, lazy river rafting in the summers, and beautiful stopping points along the way like some of best parks, museums, and downtown culture, your days can be as adventurous as you desire.
Let's Talk About Your New Home
Contact us to get started today!
Everything you need within a 5 minute walk, bike ride, or drive…
- Marianne Williams Park, right next door!
- Barber Park, A 100-Acre Nature Preserve
- Blue Ribbon Trout fishing on the Boise River
- Golf at Warm Springs Golf Course
- 35+ Mile Greenbelt path
- Boating and Fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- Shops, Boutiques, and Restaurants for every budget at Bown Crossing
- Great schools, including nationally recognized Timberline High School and high-ranking Adams Elementary, East Junior High, and Riverstone International School