Welcome to Harris North
This final phase of Harris North combines an unparalleled level of residential luxury and endless amenities within the Harris Ranch master planned community. The homes at The Pinnacle are perfectly positioned so that residents can savor some of the Treasure Valley’s most majestic views and activities: from hiking/biking out your back door to fishing in the Boise River, from downtown entertainment to the quaint eateries in Harris Ranch, this is elevated living.
Our Available Lots
Meet our Harris North Team
Everything you need within a 5 minute walk, bike ride, or drive…
- Marianne Williams Park, right next door!
- Barber Park, A 100-Acre Nature Preserve
- Blue Ribbon Trout fishing on the Boise River
- Golf at Warm Springs Golf Course
- 35+ Mile Greenbelt path
- Boating and Fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- Shops, Boutiques, and Restaurants for every budget at Bown Crossing
- Great schools, including nationally recognized Timberline High School and high-ranking Adams Elementary, East Junior High, and Riverstone International School