We LOVE Realtors!
Our mission is to make purchasing and building a Boise Hunter home rewarding and easy for both you and your clients. To qualify, simply introduce yourself and your client to one of our New Home Specialists, during your client’s first visit to a Boise Hunter Community and register by either filling out our form here or asking for one of our agents to get you registered. We can take care of the rest.
Boise Hunter Homes values the relationships we’ve developed with our Realtor partners and we welcome your participation in the sale of our homes.
Earn MORE Money.*
Base Commission + $500 on Second Closing of calendar year.
Base Commission + $1,000 on Third Closing of calendar year.
Base Commission + $1,500 on Forth and all subsequent Closings of calendar year.
Procuring Agent is eligible for the Rewards Program. Closings may not be combined with a Team or Group.
Reward paid at Closing.
Get Paid SOONER.*
Earn Advanced Commission (50% of Base Commission) paid within 10 days of the following milestones:
- All Earnest Money paid in full.
- Mortgage Commitment secured.
- Interior Selections are complete.
*Terms and conditions apply. 2020 Rewards Program runs from 1/1/2020 through 12/31/2020. Contact a Boise Hunter Homes New Home Specialist for more details.
Ready to join? Simply fill out the form below to join our Realtor Rewards Program.
Real Estate Agent CO-OP Program Policy
- Our policy is to pay 3% “CO-OP Commission” calculated on the Total Sales Price established at the time of Agreement for all customers who are introduced to a Boise Hunter Homes community by a licensed Real Estate Agent, provided said Agent is the procuring source of the initial contact between Boise Hunter Homes (BHH) and the prospect. Commission is not based upon additional optional upgrades purchased or Seller concessions after the initial Agreement of Sale.
- The Real Estate Agent’s introduction of the Customer to the BHH Sales Agent and completion of the Real Estate Agent Co-Op Program Registration Form must occur on the Customer’s first visit to the BHH Community. Real Estate Agent must contact BHH Sales Agent if they cannot be present for the first visit to register their position with Customer. Prior registration of the Customer by a BHH Sales Agent voids the possibility of the Real Estate Agent earning a commission.
- Customer registration is valid for 12 months.
- If settlement does not occur for any reason, no commission will be paid.
- We continually strive to improve our products, processes, and features. All designs, features, specifications, rules, pricing, and procedures are subject to change without notice. Please contact a BHH Sales Agent to inquire.
- We thank you for your continued support of all Boise Hunter Homes Communities.