Announcing Dry Creek Ranch Neighborhood Farm
May 8, 2019
On the mission to create the most sustainable planned community in the state, we are excited to present our newest “Green Amenity”. Dry Creek Ranch Neighborhood Farm brings our farm to table community to life this Summer 2019. Our farm is a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, which means residents and members of the surrounding communities will have the chance to sign up and receive fresh produce planted, raised, and harvested right from Dry Creek Ranch’s property. We’re so passionate about this initiative that we’ve hired a full-time farmer, Dan Meyer, to oversee the operation. Not only that, but for our inaugural season (2019), we are sponsoring the CSA membership so that Boise Hunter Homes’ residents in Dry Creek Ranch only have to pay a $50 annual membership.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Dedicated and experienced Farm Manager, Dan Meyer
• No herbicides, no pesticides, organic seeds, naturally grown
• Up to 20 weeks of produce delivered to your door (DCR residents only)
• $50 for the 2019 season of weekly produce (BHH Homeowners)
• On-site greenhouse for year-round growing and opportunities for future expansion
• Volunteer opportunities to learn, plant and harvest, and meet your neighbors
To register and pay the yearly membership fee, please fill out a form on our website (DCRFarm.com) or ask your Dry Creek Ranch New Home Specialist for more information. See you on the farm this season!