March 17, 2020
Boise Hunter Homes is committed to your health and safety as you consider us to buy or build your home. Here are a few things we are doing to make the process as healthy and seamless as possible:
- Model homes are being cleaned daily and will remain open daily 11am-6pm with at least one team member there to help answer your questions. We will have soap and water for you to wash your hands. We request you not come if you are feeling ill and avoid shaking hands (as much as we’d like to).
- All of our homes have floorplans, site plans, photo similars, and other multi-media that are either available on our website or we can send to you.
- Each of our on-site agents is able to FaceTime with you through a floorplan, move-in ready home, and/or lot that you might be interested in.
- You can use our online chat feature where you can talk with a real person every day of the week. We do our best to answer these in real-time.
- If you are already building with us, we can accommodate you through virtual meetings or a virtual selections process – depending on where you’re at in the building process.
We recognize this virus has caused a lot of confusion, but we – like always – are taking our efforts to build healthy homes and communities seriously.