Welcome to Harris Ranch’s newest Phase, Barber Junction – NOW SELLING!
What do you want to do today? A hike in the foothills? Lunch at Lucky 13? Perhaps some waterskiing or fishing? In Harris Ranch, you can enjoy all of it in a single day. Here, where the river meets the foothills, the opportunities for recreation are nearly endless. Located just minutes from Downtown Boise, Harris Ranch offers a rare opportunity to enjoy both Boise’s outdoor charm and urban conveniences. From the shops and restaurants in the neighborhood and across the river in Bown Crossing to the nearly limitless outdoor recreation right outside your door, life here is as active or relaxing as you want it to be. It’s no wonder many residents say living here gives them the feeling of small-town life with all the benefits of living in the State’s largest city.
Love where you live at Harris Ranch. Everything you need within a 5 minute walk, bike ride, or drive…
- Marianne Williams Park, Boise’s newest addition to the “Ribbon of Jewels” park system – right next door!
- Barber Park, A 100-Acre Nature Preserve
- Blue Ribbon Trout fishing on the Boise River
- Golf at Warm Springs Golf Course
- 35+ Mile Greenbelt path
- Boating and Fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- Shopping at the Boise Outlet Mall, Bown Crossing, and along Parkcenter Boulevard
- Shops, Boutiques, and Restaurants for every budget at Bown Crossing
- Great schools, including nationally recognized Timberline High School and high-ranking Adams Elementary, East Junior High, and Riverstone International School
- Planned parks, Community Center, pool, and more
MODEL HOME COMING SOON!
For a community tour or more information, please contact:
VICTOR WILSON | (208) 965-7103
Contact Us Today!
Open Daily 11am-5pm. The sales center address for Harris Ranch is in Harris Crossing at 3501 S. Pheasant Tail Way, Boise.