Boise Hunter Homes aims to make every one of our home buyers proud of their decision to build with us and buy from us. Our communities within the Treasure Valley are second to none and it’s because of our skilled and passionate team that we’re able to deliver an excellent home to each buyer. We are family-owned and operated, which differentiates us from other large builders in Ada County. Learn more about the open positions we have below and if we do not have any available positions, we welcome you to submit your resume for future consideration.
Established in 2007, Boise Hunter Homes is one of the Treasure Valley’s premiere move-up home builders, developing unique and exciting communities from the Foothills to South Meridian. With innovative product lines and large land positions in incredible locations, we take pride in building the best homes in the area! We are a family owned company whose dedication to providing the highest level of service to our buyers is unmatched. Bringing that quality into everything we do, our team enjoys a fun, challenging, and rewarding work environment!
Boise Hunter Homes is seeking a full-time Warranty Technician to join our Team! This position is responsible for assisting homeowners with customer issues that may arise post closing.
- Meet with homeowners to build rapport, establish lines of communication and set homeowner expectation of warranty process.
- Process and address new homeowner warranty concerns as necessary via telephone and electronic correspondence.
- Coordinate inspections/repairs with subcontractors and field representatives.
- Complete customer care service requests in a timely manner as outlined by department guideline.
- Same day follow-up on all trade contractors completing service request to ensure that all issues are addressed and quality repairs are made as required.
- Maintain files documenting all customer care activities.
- Route copies of all back-up documentation to the appropriate parties.
- Identify recurring warranty concerns and work with construction team members and trade contractors to eliminate or minimize them.
- Make recommendations for improving the customer care/warranty process.
- On a scheduled basis, serve as the contact for after-hours concerns.
What you bring to the table:
Experience in homebuilding or construction is preferred but not required.
- Customer Service experience.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Have a pleasant demeanor and professional disposition.
- Ability to enter data as a primary function.
- Thrive in a fast pace work environment working independently and with a team.
- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask.
- Competitive Pay DOE
- Health Benefits, Medical & Dental
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program with 6% match
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location