Boise Hunter Homes aims to make every one of our home buyers proud of their decision to build with us and buy from us. Our communities within the Treasure Valley are second to none and it’s because of our skilled and passionate team that we’re able to deliver an excellent home to each buyer. We are family-owned and operated, which differentiates us from other large builders in Ada County. Learn more about the open positions we have below and if we do not have any available positions, we welcome you to submit your resume for future consideration.
Dry Creek Ranch sewer and water districts are seeking an engineering and operations manager to manage all aspects of the privately owned districts serving an 1,800 home master planned residential community in Boise, Idaho.
The scope will be to manage the ongoing design and expansion of operations for the state of the art membrane (GE now Suez) system serving the vibrant new planned community of Dry Creek Ranch (see DryCreekRanch.com)
The position will be responsible for all aspects of design, construction, regulatory compliance and profit & loss of the sewer and water districts.
- The applicant needs to be a degreed Civil Engineer licensed in the state of Idaho.
- With 3-5 years of design in process engineering regarding membrane bioreactor type serving treatment facilities.
- A working relationship with the Idaho department of Environmental Quality
- With design capabilities in water systems
- Sewage plant operations are a plus, but not a requirement
- $100,000 – $160,000 depending on experience
- Potential for $40,000 – $100,000 credit towards new home in the community
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance