Boise Hunter Homes aims to make every one of our home buyers proud of their decision to build with us and buy from us. Our communities within the Treasure Valley are second to none and it’s because of our skilled and passionate team that we’re able to deliver an excellent home to each buyer. We are family-owned and operated, which differentiates us from other large builders in Ada County. Learn more about the open positions we have below and if we do not have any available positions, we welcome you to submit your resume for future consideration.
Boise Hunter Homes, one of the Treasure Valley’s largest move-up home builders, is seeking a New Home Sales Specialist to sell new homes out of an upscale model complex in Ada County.
Boise Hunter Homes has been in the Treasure Valley for 13 years and manages/builds in several communities in Ada County where we sell homes from $450,000-$1,000,000. This role would be in partnership with another New Home Specialist in order to make a successful and vibrant community.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Touring clients through model complex
- Explaining the sales process including floorplans and options and lot availability to buyers
- Documenting purchase agreements, addendums, listing agreements, etc.
- Listing homes in MLS for marketing exposure
- Providing weekly updates to current buyers with updates on construction
- Prospecting to bring in new clients to the communities
- Networking with Realtors to advocate to Boise Hunter Homes’ communities
- Assist in putting together marketing/community events
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- A person with natural sales abilities
- Team oriented
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and follow up skills
- Motivated and friendly with a desire to help people accomplish their goals
- An insatiable desire to learn and grow – a student of their craft
- A fearless willingness to confront challenges head on
- Someone who doesn’t leave work undone or leave it for someone else
- Someone who thrives in being flexible and can work in a fast paced workplace
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- 2 years experience in high level sales, or bachelor degree in Business or Marketing
- Proficient in drafting contracts, listing agreements and use of MLS/Paragon
- Currently living in Boise, Eagle or Meridian
- Able to work weekends and staff model home hours from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
About Boise Hunter Homes
Established in 2007, Boise Hunter Homes is a family owned home builder located in Eagle Idaho. Starting in the heart of the recession, Boise Hunter Homes has grown from a small custom builder to land development and production home building company. With innovative product lines and large land positions in the best locations, Boise Hunter Homes is now one of the largest home builders in Boise Idaho.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Agent:
- Contract and schedule subcontractors and vendors
- Create and update job budgets
- Send out purchase orders through company software system
- Manage subcontractor invoices through company software system
- Prepare direct cost analysis and variances for review
- Manage supplier relationships within your communities, including negotiations on all conflicts, issues, questions, prices, deliveries and/or specifications
- Assist in resolving issues and conflicts related to Trade Partner activities
Requirements of the Purchasing Agent
- High school diploma/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of residential purchasing agent, or superintendent experience is required
- Business acumen including understanding the impact of purchasing costs on income statements, balance sheets, and cost structures
- Ability to develop and improve vendor partnerships
- Ability to work in continuous improvement environments
- Experience with Mark Systems IHMS software is a plus
Compensation for the Purchasing Agent
- Annual Compensation: $50,000 to $70,000 depends on experience
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Program being implemented 2020