Timber Square at Harris Ranch – Foothills, Boise River, Modern Living
Welcome to Timber Square at Harris Ranch, one of the last opportunities to own a new home in the pristine Harris Ranch community. Timber Square has two types of homes with a variety of floorplans, elevations, and optional upgrades. Known as courtyard homes and elevated homes (“E-homes” for short), these homes are very unique to the Boise market. Without losing any square footage, the homes in Timber Square will have shared spaces, covered balconies, and easy proximity to east Boise’s wonderful lifestyle and amenities, including walking distance to our city’s 35+ mile greenbelt. It’s hard to beat Timber Square’s location. With the region’s top rated schools located nearby, hiking and biking in the adjacent foothills, and just a 10-minute drive to/from downtown Boise, Micron’s HQ, Albertson’s HQ, and Boise’s Airport, there are many reasons demand for the Harris Ranch community remains strong.
Open Daily 11am-6pm & Monday 1-6pm
The Sales Center for Timber Square at Harris Ranch is located at 2992 S. Old Hickory Way, Boise
Not from the Boise area? Download our Boise Relocation Guide today to learn more about the Treasure Valley!
Timber Square Move-In Ready Homes
Timber Square Available Floorplans with VIRTUAL TOURS!
Everything you need within a 5 minute walk, bike ride, or drive…
- Marianne Williams Park, right next door!
- Barber Park, A 100-Acre Nature Preserve
- Blue Ribbon Trout fishing on the Boise River
- Golf at Warm Springs Golf Course
- 35+ Mile Greenbelt path
- Boating and Fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- Shops, Boutiques, and Restaurants for every budget at Bown Crossing
- Great schools, including nationally recognized Timberline High School and high-ranking Adams Elementary, East Junior High, and Riverstone International School