Barber Junction at Harris Ranch – Where the River Meets the Foothills
On this pristine piece of property, the river meets the foothills, and the opportunities for recreation are nearly endless. Located just minutes from Downtown Boise, Harris Ranch offers a rare opportunity to enjoy both Boise’s outdoor charm and urban conveniences. From the shops and restaurants in the neighborhood and across the river in Bown Crossing to the nearly limitless outdoor recreation right outside your door, life here is as active or relaxing as you want it to be. It’s no wonder many residents say living here gives them the feeling of small-town life with all the benefits of living in the State’s largest city.
Open Daily 11am-6pm (Except Mondays 1-6pm)
The Sales Center for Barber Junction at Harris Ranch is located at 3818 S. Millbrook Way, Boise
Not from the Boise area? Download our Boise Relocation Guide today to learn more about the Treasure Valley!
Harris Ranch Move-In Ready Homes
Harris Ranch Available Floorplans
Everything you need within a 5 minute walk, bike ride, or drive…
- Marianne Williams Park, right next door!
- Barber Park, A 100-Acre Nature Preserve
- Blue Ribbon Trout fishing on the Boise River
- Golf at Warm Springs Golf Course
- 35+ Mile Greenbelt path
- Boating and Fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- Shops, Boutiques, and Restaurants for every budget at Bown Crossing
- Great schools, including nationally recognized Timberline High School and high-ranking Adams Elementary, East Junior High, and Riverstone International School