Watch your dreams come to life in the Construction Phase at Boise Hunter Homes.
The last step in the process of building your new Boise Hunter Home is Construction. Our supervisors on site continuously check in with the design staff in the office to ensure that the build is going according to schedule and following the homeowner’s wishes. We’ve said it before, but it rings true every time – we recognize that the most important home we build is the home we build for you.
Take a look at some of our Standard Construction Features below.
- 2 x 6 Exterior Wall Construction
- Wood Flooring or Tile
- Full Wrought Iron Spindles
- Rounded or Beveled Sheetrock Corners
- Custom Alder Cabinets
- Custom Hand Textured Walls and Ceiling
- Large Owners Suite with Spacious Bath and Walk-in Closet
- Vaulted Owners Suite
- 9’ Ceilings on First Floor of Two Story
- Large Utility Room with Utility Sink & Folding Table
- Granite Counter or Quartz Counter Tops
- Multiple Color Fixture and Hardware Finishes
- Can Lights in Kitchen and Front Porch
ALL Items are plan and subdivision specific. May change at any time and are not guaranteed.